“Remember that one doctor guy, a long time ago, that was convicted of murdering babies that he was paid to abort after the legal limit, and they came out alive so he snipped their spines to finish them off? You ‘member, ‘member?”
“Oh yea! That’s right! I ‘member. Wasn’t his name something funny that made you think of a kid’s show? Kermit! Kermit Gosnell! That’s it! Hey! Didn’t he get away with that for like, a long time, because the local government and even other clinics that had been told of the conditions there, refused to investigate him because of the politics of abortion?”
“Yep. Some in the government even admitted that part.”
“Hey! Do you remember how all those feminists, pro-choice groups, and left-wing media ignored that case until they were shamed into talking about it and then they said it was an isolated case that was the result of women being forced to seek back-alley abortions when they couldn’t get early abortions that were actually legal and available less than five miles away from Gosnell’s clinic?”
“Oh yea! I remember that part! They blamed pro-life people for those babies that were killed and when the doctor was convicted for the crimes, they only acknowledged the woman who died in the clinic and totally ignored the crimes against the babies. That was really sad.”
“Well, guess what?”
“There’s another one!”
“Yep. In Houston, TX! His name is Douglas Karpen.”
“Damn! I thought Gosnell was the only one?”
“Apparently not! From what I’ve read in the news, this guy has been doing the same thing that Gosnell guy did! Three of his former employees came forward about it.”
“Wow! What are they going to do about it?”
“Well, it looks like the District Attorney and the Lieutenant Governor in Texas are going to investigate him.”
“That’s good. More than what Pennsylvania did when they got complaints about that Gosnell doctor guy.”
“Yea, I know. “
“Think the media and pro-choice people are going to be very happy about this?”
“Uh, of course not because it makes them all look pretty damn stupid for trying to say that no other abortion doctor, ever, has or will do anything like what Gosnell did.”
“Yea, I guess you’re right. Guess it’s gonna be a blame game and excuses kind of summer huh?”
“I’m betting on it.”
This is the conversation we will be having over the next couple of days, weeks, or months. Except, for most of us, we won’t have forgotten who Gosnell is or what he did. Unlike the pro-choice people who think Gosnell is a bad man and not representative of any other abortion practices, anywhere, we know that if one exists, there are others.
Here are the stories I have found, so far, about the Houston House of Horrors. Let’s hope these turn out to be false! I don’t want to hear about anymore babies having died illegally. And if they are true, let’s hope that Texas law enforcement has a whole helluva lot more balls than the Pennsylvania government did when they first found out two decades ago.
And to all you pro-choicers out there that lie, excuse, and defend late-term abortions with the most illogical reasoning I have ever heard from another human being, ever… If this case turns out to be true, I sure as hell hope you realize that late-term abortions need to be either banned or highly regulated to prevent abuse of the system that YOU created. You wanted women to be able to take 6 months to have an abortion so these babies’ deaths are on you if you stand by and say nothing…again.
Ban late-term abortions! Women don’t need 6 months or more to choose to abort. And don’t try to tell me that women can’t afford early abortions so they get late-term abortions. Late-term abortions cost twice as much!
- Texas May Have Its Own Gosnell: Houston Doc Accused of Gruesome Illegal Abortions (theblaze.com)
- Houston doctor accused of performing illegal abortions (kvue.com)
- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/16/us/texas-investigation-of-abortion-doctor.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0 (nytimes.com)
- http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-doctor-accused-of-illegal-abortions-4519565.php (chron.com)
- http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/15/texas-lt-gov-demands-probe-of-abortion-doc-who-twisted-off-babies-heads/ (lifenews.com)
- http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/16/officials-open-probe-of-kermit-gosnell-2-abortionist-douglas-karpen/ (lifenews.com)
- http://blog.chron.com/bigjolly/2013/05/will-houstons-version-of-kermit-gosnell-be-investigated-and-charged/ (chron.com)
- http://www.statesman.com/news/news/dewhurst-calls-for-investigation-of-houston-clinic/nXsDn/ (statesman.com)
- Houston doctor accused of performing illegal abortions (khou.com)
- A Second Kermit Gosnell? In Texas? (pjmedia.com)